Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Sure Do Hate to Beat a Dead Horse

...But ya DO haveta make sure its DEAD!  ba-dum-bum (and no, TerminallyUniq does NOT condone any type of actual animal abuse ... if I need to print that, then you're an idiot).  I'm pretty sure this is the last time I'll discuss John Mayer's filthy mouth until the next time he says something.

UPDATE (02.17.10 21:05):  OOH!!  I lied!!!!  What can I do?  HE's the one that can't shut up!  Look at me; I don't even have to write my own stuff now; I just link to articles like this which bring all those sassy racist and sexist and plain old moronic statements together into a nifty post -- with photos!! 

4 comments:

Bar L. said...

I try really hard to reserve my cussing for occasions when its really necessary. John Mayer is a ______ ______ and _____ _____ his _____ stupid _______ little ________ _______ brain.

Tatyanna (and Dorian too) said...

Well said, Barbara, well said!!

Amanda said...

Amen!

After John Mayer's remarks, I no longer have any respect for such a misogynistic PIG. Disgusting.

Tatyanna (and Dorian too) said...

Oooh! Hi Amanda! Thanks for stoppin by and commenting... I've been visiting your blog for a long time, and it's great!! I rarely meet feminist Christians like ourselves :)