Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bloggers Who Might Inspire You (They Inspire ME!)

As sort of an add-on to my last post, I wanted to provide these links to other female bloggers who made me laugh and think and strive to be the best writer that I can be this week (so far)!


Always genius, in my opinion, is TheBloggess.  Most of the time when I read her posts, it's like she's speaking from within MY brain!  If only I could perfectly weave all my thoughts and observations into an intricate blend of sarcasm, opinion, humor, and pictures of my cat haha!  But seriously, this particular post that I linked has a hilarious picture of her with her cat.  


And I really found value in this article which I read today on Broadsheet.  The writer also writes her own blog, which always sparks debate and conversation within the comments section.


So, mad love for all my sisters who are out there doin their (blogging) thing!

2 comments:

Bar L. said...

Always love hearing about new blogs...only wish I had time to keep up with all the ones I care about!!

sickgirl said...

I'm still here too!!! Planning on updating and commenting much more frequently from now on also...

peace, love and happiness...

sickgirl